It has been almost a year. I didn’t have the about page. About me? I don’t know how to talk about myself! Actually, when I think to write about myself, I find it tough to explain about me. But this time I am trying… 😉
I’m 24 years of age who was born in Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. I completed my secondary and higher secondary from ‘Rajshahi Cadet College’. I finished my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from KUET. I’ve started my career as Software Engineer.
Blogging is my passion. I have several blogs with different purposes…
I love reading story books, I love literature. I love watching football and cricket.
I am a believer. I believe in Allah. I’m searching for the peace in both this earth and hereafter.
Things About Me
I am adding few more lines with help of a post where I wrote about myself. Here they go:
- I like rainy days. Getting up in the morning with the sound of rainfall makes me pleased.
- I love my family. I love my mom, dad, brothers, sisters very very much. I can never think of living alive on earth without them around me.
- When somebody remembers me, I feel happy! It may be through phone or via emails or in facebook! 🙂
- My favorite TV serial is ‘Prison Break’. I madly loved this awesome creation.
- I am very emotional which I should not be!
- Simplicity is my motto of life. I love simplicity in dress-up. I always wear dresses that are simple but decent.
- I had hobbies always. Stamp collecting, Reading story books, writing diaries. I love reading story-books. I read novels since I was 8 years old.
- I write diary from my teenage. I had finished pages of THREE diaries by writing my personal thoughts and feelings in my adolescent days!
- I can remember names! Rarely I forget the names of people I met in my real life.
- I’m gentle and polite. Can’t remember if I had ever misbehaved with anybody in my life.
I go through the camera and lenses to capture the moments amidst nature whenever I get an opportunity. But rarely it happens. But I love the nature, I love to keep them in frame.
……..last updated: 27 March, 2011……