It’s tag time again! I never figured out before, tags are one of my closest friend in the blog-o-sphere. I often fall in troubles to write something, and I find some postponed tags are awaiting right outside my doors. I bring them in to my home, and bring out a new post! 😀
This time I am again back with a tag, which I was tagged by EC. I believe EC is in ‘all happy’ time coming back to India for her wedding 🙂 The tag was done by Elegant Chic, whom we call EC in short!
Thanking Elegant Chic for the tag and I enjoyed to answer the questions too! Here they goes, the questions and my answers in italic form.
1. How did you get one of your scars?
— No scars! *touchwood* 🙂
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
3. How are you feeling at this moment?
4. How did your night go last night?
— Sat dumb in my table and chair
5. How did you do in high school?
— Superb and Exceptional in performance 😀
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
— Souvenir or a seminar arranged by Microsoft
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?
— Once in a week
8. How much money did you spend last month?
— No calculations actually. Nearly 10K
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
— Well, I am 24 now. I want it by next 2 to 3 years! So, I think it will be around 26 or 27 😀
10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
— Refer previous question
1. Your mother’s name?
— Amma 😀 Why do you wanna know? 😛
2. What did you do last weekend?
— Met with one of my Elder brother of high school
3. What is the most important part of your life?
— The relation with my Almighty God, and then 2F’s… Family, friends 😀
4. What would you rather be doing? Change water in the turtle tank..
— Oh yes! Don & Leo are still alive and doing great! 😛
5. What did you last cry over?
— On Eid Day!
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
— Talking to my siblings… 🙂
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? — Patience, Respecting, Responsible, Compromising, Understanding
8. What are you worried about?
— The next exam I am sitting for…
9. What did you have for breakfast?
— Ruthi, Meat and Tea!
1. Who was the last person you saw?
— My younger sister
2. Who was the last person you texted?
3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
— Cadet College Friends
4. Who was the last person to call you?
5. Who did you last hug?
— College friends– Can’t remember specifically. There were a gang of them 🙂
6. Who is the last person who texted you?
— Warid Telecom 😀
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
— Can’t remember!
In addition, anyone can do them if you wish– an open invitation for all of my readers 🙂 I am expecting your prayers. Stay fine!