At the beginning of my Blogging days, I was confused that what the blogging award is. Later, when I came to realize, I felt it as a great pleasure and an occasion of inter-relation among the bloggers of the blog-o-sphere. And of course, when I am awarded, my joys knows no bounds.
Day before yesterday, I was DECLARED as awarded by Lakshmi the sweet award “International Bloggers Community Award”. I know, blogging has brought me in connection with many others of this world, crossing the barrier of the national border… I can feel, blogging has made me to feel internationally.
I am really grateful to my community. I often mention your name, so you all know whom am I indicating 😀 But to be more clear– those who find my comments in your blogs are those who added added a different division in my life 🙂 Be sure, I like your writings, I like your comments and simply I like the community I’ve got with you.
Now the Rules say:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Award this to 7 friends on your Blog list.
6. Go to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List. This link is no more; that is what happens when one sits on a tag forever!!
7. Have Fun!
Questions & My Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Lakshmi
2. His/her site’s title and url: http://inevitablenow.wordpress.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: 22 September 2010
4. Persons you award & tag are: Shagufta, Elegant Chic, Xehra, Piyu, Comfy, Masood, Rashmi
Lately, I’m adding Reema, Aiman and Pinny to receive the award kindly as I came to know the 7 barrier is not to be maintained so strictly 🙂
Tagged buddies, please acknowledge and enjoy the awards! I’ve tried to prioritize those in tagging whom I’ve started following recently. Couldn’t mention all of your names you know, but I’ve already told you– those who find my comments in your blogs are my community that make me feel lucky.