It has been almost one and half year I am with blogging. In this long period, I have never seen any ‘mean’ blogger who has ‘doubt’ or ‘allergy’ about comments of his/her readers. But surprisingly yeah, this time I have found someone to blog who does not publish the comments of the ‘Guys’ !! 😯 This is amazing, isn’t? Truly speaking, I have never felt SHAME, uneasy in reading and commenting blogs of you all. But this time? NO WAY!!
Please don’t ask me her name, okay? I should had to share the fact, that is why I’m doing! I know all other readers of this poor blogger are never like her/him. Rather, the interactive relationship in the blog-o-sphere often makes me feel good, brings smiles in my face and makes me glad to find so many friends, brothers and sisters to share the experiences and feelings of life!
Anyway, this time I am going to do a question answer. I found it from a blog where the instruction is only one– you should to this tag while you are bored. So I am doing… This is a pure fun. Here it goes…
- Do you believe in unicorns?
- How many of you does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Do you like pickles?
- How do you feel about meadows?
- Have you heard of Flarp!?
- Ever flipped a turtle over?
- Do you like to doodle?
- How do you feel about long socks and chucks?
- Would you rather find a four leaf clover or a heads up penny?
- Ever squirted orange juice in your eye?
- Do you keep a journal/diary?
- Do you play an instrument?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What’s your favorite ride at the amusement park?
— Umm.. No!
— Yeah 😛 .
— I like meadows. I like sitting out there in the afternoon, in the morning.
— To know this ‘flarp’ thing I had to take help of google, and I think I haven’t heard 😛
— I did.
— Sorry, can’t understand.
— Umm…. a heads up penny!
— I think I haven’t.
— Yes, I do.
— I don’t ‘play’ instruments!
— The sound of incessant rain. I love it madly! 🙂
— Don’t like rides in the park 😀
Now I am tagging few of my blog buddies, do this one whenever you wish. Or whenever you feel bored 😀
And yes! Disregard if already done. It seems an old thing to me! 🙂