I am going to do a tag which I was TAGGED many many days back. Though I had been trying to do this, don’t know why I couldn’t make ways out for it! I am a lazy cat may be 😦
I was tagged by Reema, whom I consider as my blogging guru. I can remember that one year ago, I was searching in Google and found her ‘My Random Thoughts‘ . I was amazed so much finding her well-decorated, stylish blog. Later I read the blog for several days– became impressed with the thoughtful and interesting blog posts. Thereby I decided to make something like this, a platform where I would be able to express my opinions and expressions. You see, my URL is even a partial copy of hers! 😉 LOL, my one is ‘expressions unbound‘, following ‘opinions and expressions‘ 😀
Here goes the RULES for the tag:
- Tell my readers 10 things about myself that they may or may not know, but are true..
- Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
- Link back to the blogger who tagged me.
Ok…..rules done. Now let me tell 10 things about myself. I know this is a hard work. But I’m gonna try!
- I like rainy days. Getting up in the morning with the sound of rainfall makes me pleased.
- I love my family. I love my mom, dad, brothers, sisters very very much. I can never think of living alive on earth without them around me.
- When somebody remembers me, I feel happy! It may be through phone or via emails or in facebook! 🙂
- My favorite TV serial is ‘Prison Break’. I madly loved this awesome creation.
- I am very emotional which I should not be!
- Simplicity is my motto of life. I love simplicity in dress-up. I always wear dresses that are simple but decent.
- I had hobbies always. Stamp collecting, Reading story books, writing diaries. I love reading story-books. I read novels since I was 8 years old.
- I write diary from my teenage. I had finished pages of THREE diaries by writing my personal thoughts and feelings in my adolescent days!
- I can remember names! Rarely I forget the names of people I met in my real life.
- I’m gentle and polite. Can’t remember if I had ever misbehaved with anybody in my life.
Thank again to Reema, for awarding me with this Honest Scrap Award. Now, tag time!
Here goes the list:
To tagged buddies: Follow the rules of this tag, write a blog post like this 😉 and accept the Award. 😀